Monday, August 2, 2010

Moroccan!



It's nearing the end of WINTER!! August time :):)
MM.. Well one of the cuisines I really love is Moroccan!

GEOGRAPHY LESSON: Morocco is located on the North East of Africa!

Moroccan food is soo diverse and comes from so many different backgrounds. Couscous is eaten a lot with Moroccan Food (Will's Saying: As Couscous is to Moroccan, Rice is to Asian :)

They are also known for theyre delicious mint tea (Poh's Kitchen ep.22? I think.. about breakfasts)

Without further ado.. I present to you my interpretation of Moroccan Lamb on Couscous with Yoghurt!(Pictured Above)

I recommend Masterfood's Moroccan Seasoning (Pictured Above)! It's soo good and versatile. It's great to flavour bread crumbs when coating fish or chicken.. great for adding depth of flavour to meat, soups, pizzas, stews, broths.. and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment